1. Ardene Crochet Bikini. 2. Barry M Nail Paint in Peach Melba. 3. Topshop Organza Prom Dress.
4. New Look Cut Out clutch. 5. Topshop Peach Pointelle ankle socks. 6. Stila Convertible in Gladiola. 7. H&M knitted jumper. 8. Converse Chuck Taylor in Peach Cobbler. 9. Topshop Stripe Bardot Crop Top. 10. Sleek lipstick in Peaches & Cream.
I am completely obsessed with summery pastels at the moment, and I especially love all things peach and coral. As usual, I want ALL THE THINGS! so it was pretty hard to narrow it down to my top ten, but here are my peachy picks!
1. This bikini from Ardene is really the perfect colour for this season. Unfortunately, I live in the city and I don’t have a pool. Also, I tried it on and I know I look ridiculous in it, but I still want it! Bah!
2. I’m convinced I have a bottle of this somewhere in my flat but I can’t find it, so it made the cut. I love Barry M polishes, they last really well (even without a top coat, which is a bonus).
3. I love this dress. Perfect for my graduation ceremony AND my friends’ wedding. Or that’s what I’ve been telling myself…
4. This cut out clutch from New Look would look great with a LBD on a night out, for a pop of colour that isn’t over the top.
5. They would look lovely worn with wedges! I never wear wedges. I still want the pretty peachy socks though.
6. Ever since I’ve heard Essie Button raved about this blush, I feel like I need it in my life. I managed to resist so far, but it’s really only a matter of time!
7. This jumper also comes in mint green, so needless to say that if I finally manage to hunt them down in my size, they will both be mine.
8. I wear my white Converse every single day, and will continue to wear them until they fall apart, but I think these peachy Converse could be a nice addition to my wardrobe.
9. There is NO way I would ever wear a crop top, not even in the comfort of my own flat, but if I had the figure to wear one, I’d wear this one. It’s got stripes, it’s peach and it’s perfect!
10. I usually go for ridiculously bright pink lips, but I’d make an exception for this peachy lipstick from Sleek.