1. Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth cleanser. 2. Barry M Hi Shine Gel Effect nail paint in Blueberry. 3. MUA Undress Me Too palette. 4. Bourjois So Laque Glossy nail enamel in Amande Defilé. 5. Vaseline Limited Edition Pink Bubbly.6. Soap & Glory Cheekmate Cheek & Lip Stain. 7. Sleek Blush by 3 in Lace. 8. Dove Pomegranate Anti-Perspirant Deodorant. 9. Soap & Glory Bright Here Bright Now Instant Radiance Energy Balm. 10. Topshop Lip Bullet in Heartbeat. 11. Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean Deep Cleansing Milk.
I’m leaving for my holiday tonight, so I thought I’d make a wishlist with some of the beauty bits I want to get while I’m in the UK. We’ll be spending a couple of nights with family, before driving to Wales for a few (hopefully relaxing) days of nature and castles. Then we’re off to London for some shopping, lots of good food (Hi, Jamie Oliver, I’m looking at you! And you, Pie Minister!) and to spend some time with friends. I could have made a few dozens wishlists with all the clothes, makeup and food I plan on buying, but I tried to keep it short. I’ll make sure to post my purchases on Instagram when I can and do a massive haul post when I get back. I scheduled some posts, so you won’t even know I’m gone!
1. I recently ran out of my Superdrug hot cloth cleanser, and I will be repurchasing it for sure. It smells great and it’s really relaxing to use.
2. The Barry M Hi Shine polishes are all over the Internet right now, and I can’t wait to try them out for myself. I love the look of ‘Blueberry’…but I will probably be picking up a few other shades as well.
3. I have a few MUA palettes, and I can’t believe how good they are for the price! ‘Undress Me Too’ is at the top of my UK shopping list.
4. Mint. Never enough mint! That’s all I have to say.
5. I’m a huge fan of the Vaseline ‘Rosy Lips’ lip balm, so I would like to get my hands on this one too. So fancy.
6. Soap & Glory is probably my favourite brand. Ever. They can do no wrong in my eyes, so I can’t wait to give their cosmetics range a go, starting with their cheeks & lips tint.
7. One blush is good, but three is better! I love Sleek blushes, so I may have to pick up a couple of different ones while I’m in the UK. It’s also the perfect blush palette for packing light while traveling.
8. Spray deodorants are hard to find in Canada, they’re expensive, and they’re pretty gross. I didn’t know that spray deodorant existed before I moved to England, but I got used to it. Obviously, because I can’t easily get them now, I prefer them to deodorants in stick form.
9. I can’t wait to get my hands on this. I love anything with the word ‘radiance’ in the description. My skin can get a bit dull, so I’m hoping this will live up to it’s name and give me a healthy glow.
10. I love Topshop makeup, especially their packaging. I haven’t seen this in my local Topshop yet, so I’ll hopefully manage to hunt down this lipstick at the flagship store on Oxford St.
11. Another S&G product! I’ve read mixed reviews about this cleanser but I think S&G is incredible quality for the price, so I will try it out for myself. Besides, even if it’s not that great, it will still smell incredible.
If you want to leave me your UK brands recommendations in the comments, I would really appreciate it! In case there’s space left in my suitcase…