There are three things that make a standout skincare range in my book — reliability, affordability and a formula that’s gentle on sensitive skin. The La Roche-Posay Effaclar skincare regime is all that and more if the seasoned beauty editors at Allure and Vogue are to be believed. The Effaclar products have won a ton of beauty awards over the years, and I’m about to embark on an adventure to find out if they’re worth the hype.
For the next few weeks, I’ll be testing the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel Cleanser* and the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+*. The Effaclar range was created with oily and blemish-prone skins in mind, and it promises to help prevent nasty breakouts and to sort them out quickly when they appear. My skin is not oily, but this chance to try new-to-me products could not have come at a better time because things have been spotty around here lately thanks to a v. summery mix of heat and ice cream. La Roche-Posay is known for its sensitive skin-friendly products, so I know I’m in good hands!
Want to join me on my journey to clear, glowing skin? I’m teaming up with La Roche-Posay to give away one (1) set of La Roche-Posay Effaclar products. Enter below!
(If you just can’t wait to get your hands on the Effaclar range and you happen to be in Quebec, Jean Coutu is offering $5 off Effaclar products from August 16, 2018 to September 31, 2018 with this coupon.)
The prize will include:
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Astringent Lotion (not pictured)
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+
- Enter using Rafflecopter below — every entry is an extra chance to win!
- The giveaway will run for ten days, ending on August 11, 2018
- The winner will have 24 hours to respond — after 24 hours, I will pick a new winner
- The giveaway is open to all Canadian residents of legal age
This post features products that were provided for editorial consideration.